Tuesday, July 29, 2014

An update.

If you see this blog, you're excused to think that this is one of the many abandoned projects. And those who started worlds and didn't finished them are excused in my books - it is incredible how many work it is, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who quite underestimated it. But this project is not dead, to the contrary I put about more then 350 hours into it so far. And I will have to spent at least the same amount of time until it is anywhere near finished.

All the while I made a lot of screenshots and kept a journal, just not here but in a german Sims 3 forum. You can find the links in the right top corner of this blogs. And there I've been asked if I know when it will be ready to be published, which I think will be in about three to four months, I thought it would be a good idea to start using a public Project Management software to demonstrate my work in detail and later on collect bugs in the public beta.

In this map view you can see what is already populated and what is finished. And with a sharp eye you can guess what is work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment